Preventive and Cosmetic Dental Team in Honolulu, Hawaii
Our dental practice is privileged to have well-qualified, friendly and caring staff. All are CPR certified and licensed in their area of expertise. Like Dr. Chin, staff members keep current through frequent continuing education courses. They are committed to doing their best for each patient and making every dental visit convenient, comfortable and as relaxing as possible.
Angela M.A. Chin, DMD, FAGD
Dr. Chin completed the General Practice Dental Residency at The Queen’s Medical Center (QMC) 1981-82 and has practiced dentistry in Hawaii for over 35 years. Currently on staff at QMC, she is once more grateful to have been elected Chief, Dentistry Division starting January 2019. Dr. Chin has been honoured to be named one of Honolulu’s Best Dentists since 2001. A fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry since 1988, she graduated Magna Cum Laude from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine 1981. Continuing education is a year-round commitment for Dr. Chin.
Dr. Chin has dedicated her practice to providing excellent, prevention-oriented dental care using the most conservative techniques as gently and carefully as possible. Sharing up-to-date information with her patients in order to contribute to their oral health and in turn, overall health is a priority. Dr. Chin and staff always do their best to follow-up and help our patients keep on track with their needs and goals. While we pay special attention to our keikis, it is never too late to practice good oral care habits and get in shape to have a healthy, attractive smile.
- Active Staff, The Queen’s Medical Center (QMC) , Honolulu, Hawaii
- Chief, Dentistry Division, QMC, Honolulu, Hawaii; Past Chief 2000-2010
- Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry
- Honolulu County Dental Society
- Hawaii Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- International College of Dentists, Fellow 2018
- American Association of Dental Boards- Lifetime member
- Special Olympics:Special Smiles, Special Olympics-volunteer dentist
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine Alumni Association
- Hawaii Dental Forum
- Gordon Christensen International Study Club
- Susan G. Komen Foundation-Doc for the Cure 2005- present; Chair 2018
- South Shore Dental Society- President 2018, member 1984- present
- ANAK, Georgia Institute of Technology
Aloha-Dr. Chin and Pam welcome you to Suite 418
Pam received a B.S. in Dental Hygiene at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. She has been the “real boss” of our dental office for over 26 years with Dr. Chin and enjoys her many areas of expertise including patient coordination, insurance benefits and claims, dental hygiene and dental assisting. Ensuring your visits are comfortable as well as sharing up-to-date tips for having a healthy smile for a lifetime is a priority for Pam.
Dr. Chin and Pam celebrate Pam's 27th anniversary
Our dental intern Chris Wu, graduated form Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston in 2018. He is presently a resident at the QMC Dental Residency Program, Punchbowl. Congratulations Dr. Chris!
Dec 2016 Chris Wu, then senior Tufts Dental student / our dental intern visited for holidays.
Chris is completing the latter half of his general practice residency year
at The Queen's Medical Center, Punchbowl. WOW- time flies!